Project Collaborators to speak at 'Phaseomics-The Genome'; Guanajuato, Mexico June 21-23, 2012
By: Lori Wright
Several of our project collaborators are invited speakers at the “Phaseomics-The Genome” conference in Guanajuato, Mexico on June 21-23.
- Dengqun Liao, Agnieszka Pajak, Frederic Marsolais, AGR, Canada will speak on: Transcripts of sulfur metabolic genes are coordinately regulated by protein demand in seed lacking phaseolin and major lectins
- Peter Pauls, Univ. of Guelph, Canada will speak on: Searching for genes associated with quality traits in beans
- William Crosby, Univ. Windsor, Canada will speak on: Ab initio Assembly, Annotation and Analysis of the Phaseolusvar. OACRex Genome
- Additionally, Paul Gepts and Phil MacLean, members of our Scientific Advisory Board will also be speaking.
- Paul Gepts, Univ. of California, Cavis. USA will speak on: Development of genomic tools to study farmes selection and enhance marker-assited selection in common bean
- Phil MacLean, North DakotaState Univ. USA will speak on: Genome-wide Association Studies and the PhaseolusGenome
Peter Pauls, Univ. of Guelph, Canada
Searching for genes associated with quality traits in beans
Home page for the Phaseomics Group
2012 Genome Conference Agenda